so ive been truly whack with taking true care of my temple. i think i attempt to take on too much at one time and/or simply don’t focus on completing simple & effective daily goals.
- be more realistic
- take my time
- take things one day at a time
- do a little something every day
- drink that water
Moon Fast Conclusion
On day 3 I decided to break my fast. A friend invited me to a day out, which included lunch.
Before I Left Home:
- made another green smoothie to drink at home and take on the road (previous post)
- drank a bag load of water
- put 2 unsweetened all natural apple sauce cups into my bag (didn’t eat them though)
While I Was Out:
- my friend offered me some watermelon. PERFECT food to break a fast with
- we went to a vegan spot in bk i ordered a green juice & 2 mini corn tostadas topped with avocado, greens, beans, and salsa (appetizers). they were okay, didn’t eat all.
this was the lightest period I have had in MONTHS.
Moon Fast Day 2
once again just went with the flow of how i felt. no guilt if i chose to eat food or not. i decided on:
- a positive outlook on my day aka prayer
- water water water
- pure unsweetened pineapple juice diluted with water and a hint of s. pelligrino [however, did some further reading on s. pellegrino and perrier. both are owned by nestlé & have had issues with either uranium or benzene. so i think im going to lay off of it for right now]
- green juice: kale. ginger. green apple.
- pineapple juice diluted with water
- im going to make another smoothie before i go to bed. depending on what time i rest will determine the thickness/heartiness of the smoothie.
- dinner smoothie: pineapple juice. water. coconut creme. amazing grass lime super green powder.